Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Cointruce, Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To process payments
Our Vendors may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties.
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We take the strongest means possible to secure our data against software breeches and social engineering. We also use offer 2Factor Authentication.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
The trading of goods and products, real or virtual, as well as virtual currencies involves significant risk. Prices can and do fluctuate on any given day. Due to such price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets at any given moment. Any currency - virtual or not - may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading anything on a market.
Instead, Bitcoin is an as-yet autonomous and largely unregulated worldwide system of currency firms and individuals. Traders put their trust in a digital, decentralized and partially anonymous system that relies on peer-to-peer networking and cryptography to maintain its integrity.
Bitcoin trading also has special risks not generally shared with official currencies or goods or commodities in a market. Unlike most currencies, which are backed by governments or other legal entities, or by commodities such as gold or silver, Bitcoin is a unique kind of "fiat" currency, backed by technology and trust. There is no central bank that can take corrective measure to protect the value of Bitcoins in a crisis or issue more currency.
Bitcoin trading is probably susceptible to irrational (or rational) bubbles or loss of confidence, which could collapse demand relative to supply. For example, confidence might collapse in Bitcoin because of unexpected changes imposed by the software developers or others, a government crackdown, the creation of superior competing alternative currencies, or a deflationary or inflationary spiral. Confidence might also collapse because of technical problems: if the anonymity of the system is compromised, if money is lost or stolen, or if hackers or governments are able to prevent any transactions from settling.
You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading Bitcoins.
We use our banking providers in order to receive client moneys and making payments. Our banking providers DO NOT transfer Bitcoins, exchange Bitcoins, or provide any services in connection with Bitcoins.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
AML POLICY/COMPLIANCECointruce is committed to implementing and maintaining the highest standards of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) compliance and requires management and employees to adhere to these standards to prevent abuse of Cointruce products and services for money laundering and terrorist financing purposes.
In pursuing its commitment to assist in the detection, prevention, and reporting of money laundering activities, Cointruce shall be guided by the following principles:
- Cointruce shall implement a risk based approach to assessing and implementing AML and KYC procedures.
- Cointruce shall know its customers by obtaining satisfactory evidence of their identity and having effective procedures to verify the authenticity of the information furnished by new customers.
- Cointruce shall ensure that its business is conducted in conformity with high ethical standards, that laws and regulations are adhered to, and that service is not provided where there is good reason to believe that transactions are associated with money laundering activities.
- Subject to the legal constraints relating to customer confidentiality, Cointruce shall cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies by, among others, taking appropriate measures allowed by law if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting money laundering.
- Cointruce shall adopt policies consistent with the principles set out in this policy, and ensure that its staff, wherever located, are informed of these policies and adequately trained in matters covered herein.
- Cointruce shall implement specific procedures for customer identification, record keeping and retention of transaction documents and reporting of covered and suspicious transactions.
- Only one account is allowed per person
- The information contained on this website does not constitute accounting, legal, financial, consulting investment or other professional advice. You bear all the risks from any decision to hold, purchase or sell bitcoin on this website and Luno will not be liable for any loss suffered.
- You agree that you will not use the products and services to facilitate any illegal activities.
- You agree that you will not use the products and services to engage in any activites listed on the Prohibited Activities list.
- Your account may be terminated if you provide false information or refuse to provide information about your true identity.
- You agree and consent to receive communications from Cointruce via email.